Crest Ocean System URP
Crest is a technically advanced, feature rich ocean system targeted at PC and console platforms. Features All sales proceeds are invested back into new features to add to our growing…Открыть на Assetstore
Пожалуйста, помните, что этот ассет предоставляется только в учебных целях или для возможности протестировать продукт перед покупкой, а НЕ ДЛЯ КОММЕРЧЕСКИХ ЦЕЛЕЙ.
- Версия: 4.15.1
- SKU: 31517
Crest is a technically advanced, feature rich ocean system targeted at PC and console platforms.
All sales proceeds are invested back into new features to add to our growing list:
- Simulated light transport including reflection, refraction, scattering, caustics approximation, shadowing
- Wavey water with innovative 'equalizer' style wave authoring. Both FFT and 'Gerstner' approaches supported.
- Query water displacement using GPU or CPU
- Dynamic wave simulation ('ripple sim') for dynamic object-water interaction including boat wakes
- Innovative 'wave spline' tech to give detailed control over water simulation including rivers, lakes and shorelines
- Shallow water - light scattering and wave attenuation
- Apply colour onto ocean surface similar to decals
- Foam simulated from waves and shorelines
- Manipulate ocean data (like foam) using mesh, trail, line and particle renderers.
- Underwater effect with partial submersion and meniscus
- Water volumes which can restrict rendering of both surface and underwater to a given geometry (eg sphere of water)
- Shader Graph nodes for applying underwater to transparent objects
- Flow to enable horizontal motion of water volume
- Physics interface with simplistic buoyancy implementations and support for Dynamic Water Physics 2
- Flexible time synchronisation to support networking and cutscene Timelines
- Surface clipping to carve hulls/caves out of water surface
- VR/XR supported (both Multi-Pass and Single Pass Instanced)
- Deferred and Forward rendering supported
- Perspective and Orthographics rendering supported
- Several example scenes covering many use cases
- Detailed helpboxes display validation errors direct in the Inspector with fix buttons to guide setup
- Online documentation with embedded videos
- Much more..
We avoid non-standard techniques and are not aware of any major incompatibilities. Our users also use Dynamic Water Physics 2, Enviro, Gaia, Microsplat, Nature Manufacture, Azure[Sky], Skybox Creator, Vegetation Studio, and many more...
This asset comes with a few example scenes, including the 'Pirate Cove' demo scene shown in the videos. This scene was assembled by @patrickprosic, using terrain textures generously provided by RD-Textures.com.