Impact - Physics Interaction System
Impact is a powerful and flexible material-based interaction system for producing interactions such as audio, particle, and decal interactions. So what can you do with Impact? Here are just a…Открыть на Assetstore
Пожалуйста, помните, что этот ассет предоставляется только в учебных целях или для возможности протестировать продукт перед покупкой, а НЕ ДЛЯ КОММЕРЧЕСКИХ ЦЕЛЕЙ.Скачать (сервер 2)
- Версия: 1.7.1
- SKU: 31430
Impact is a powerful and flexible material-based interaction system for producing interactions such as audio, particle, and decal interactions.
So what can you do with Impact?
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Impact to spice up your game:
• Play audio when physics objects collide with each other with sounds based on the collision velocity and the objects' materials.
• Play sliding and rolling sounds.
• Emit particles on collision.
• Leave decals behind on collision.
• Works great with rigidbodies connected by joints as well as ragdolls.
• Utilize Impact to play different footstep sounds based on the material a character is walking over.
• Easily integrate with any character movement system.
• Use Impact to play sounds, emit particles, and place decals for bullet impacts.
• Easily integrate with any weapon or projectile system.
• Impact was designed with extensibility as a key goal. You can customize just about any part of the system from custom triggers, to custom objects, to custom interactions.
• Full source code is included!